Stylage is a formulation based on hyaluronic acid manufactured by the French company Laboratoires Vivacy. The company guarantees a durable effect. The injection gels are intended for corrective plasty and other rejuvenation procedures.
Being a product of the latest generation, Stylage possesses a number of important advantages in comparison with other hyaluronic acid gels:
- Long-lasting and durable effect due to the main components – sodium hyaluronate (from 16 mg/ ml to 26 mg/ ml depending on the type of the filler) and mannitol
- The skin looks natural after treatment (the IPN-Like technology adds elasticity to the gel, which makes the effect more natural)
- Concentrated hyaluronic acid contributes to the production of elastin and collagen and brings the water balance of the skin back to normal
- The presence of antioxidants (mannitol, sorbitol) in the preparation provides an additional rejuvenating effect by inhibiting the breakdown of sodium hyaluronate and inflammatory processes after the procedure
- Lidocaine included in some products makes the corrective procedure more or less painless
- Competitive price of the product – the prices for Stylage fillers are a little lower than for such popular fillers as Juvederm or Restylane
One more advantage of the product is the possibility of performing other rejuvenating procedures after the introduction of the fillers. For example, you can safely perform chemical peeling or eliminate wrinkles with botulinum toxin only two weeks after the use of any of the Stylage fillers.
Types of Stylage Fillers and Indications for Use
The Stylage product line includes the following types of fillers:
- Stylage S – the least thick gel to eliminate fine lines and wrinkles
- Stylage M – slightly thicker than S to eliminate medium-deep wrinkles
- Stylage L – an even thicker option focused on eliminating deep wrinkles and folds
- Stylage XL – a gel of maximum density used to create volume and correct facial contours
- Stylage Special Lips – a preparation for lip augmentation or correction of the lip contour, the density is between that of S and M
- Stylage Hydro and Stylage Hydro Max – preparations for mesotherapy and bio revitalization (Hydro Max is characterized by a prolonged action)
Thus, Stylage can be used to eliminate all types of wrinkles and folds, as well as to correct the contours of the face and its parts (cheekbones, lips, chin). These are new generation fillers, they do not cause allergies and have few side effects.
Indications for Use
This series of fillers is used to solve various problems:
- Apparent signs of skin aging
- Filling in medium-deep and deep wrinkles
- Drooping eyelid
- Folds in the nasolabial and eyelid areas
- Asymmetry of the face
- Correcting facial contours, cheekbones, lips, chin, etc.
- Cicatrices and scars
These borevitalizants can also be injected to prepare for chemical peeling.
Depending on the medication used, the effect of the procedure will last from 4 to 12 months.
The injections restore youthfulness and elasticity of the skin, slowing down some visible age-related changes and correcting aesthetic defects.
Where to Buy Stylage
You can buy these biorevitalizants in a specialized online store with a reliable reputation where you will have the opportunity to see the certificates for the products. We work with customers from all over the world and offer great prices and discounts. You can make an order at any time as we work around the clock.