Modern technology gives us many things.

Samsung Galaxy S24+ in for review

0 6


We finally managed to get our hands on the new Samsung Galaxy S24+ and have brought it straight in for review.


SpecificationSamsung Galaxy S24+
Display6.7-inch AMOLED, QHD+, 120Hz, HDR10+
ProcessorQualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 3 or Exynos 2400
Storage256GB or 512GB UFS 3.1
Rear cameras50MP main (f/1.8, OIS), 12MP ultra-wide (f/2.2, 120°), 10MP telephoto (f/3.4, OIS, 3x optical zoom)
Front Camera12MP (f/2.4)
Battery4900mAh, 45W wired charging, 50W wireless charging
SoftwareOne UI 4 based on Android 13
Dimensions158.2 x 76.2 x 7.6mm
ColorsSandstone orange, sapphire blue, cobalt violet, jade green, marble gray, onyx black, amber yellow
Price$999 / €999 / £899



Unboxing the Samsung Galaxy S24+: A Comprehensive Review

In the fast-evolving landscape of smartphone technology, the Samsung Galaxy S24+ emerges as a trailblazer, redefining the user experience in more ways than one. Let’s delve into the details of this cutting-edge device, exploring its design enhancements, color options, and notable internal upgrades.

Unveiling the Matte Elegance

The Galaxy S24+ introduces a significant design shift, boasting a fully matte finish on all sides. Departing from the glossy exterior of its predecessors, the phone’s frame takes on a flatter profile. While not razor-sharp, the contouring ensures a comfortable grip and a tactile delight for users.

Color Palette: Cobalt Violet

Opting for the Cobalt Violet variant, we found that its appearance in pictures tends to be more saturated than its real-life counterpart. Described as a subdued and refined purple, this color choice adds a touch of sophistication to the device’s aesthetic.

The Feel of Innovation

The tactile experience contributes significantly to the ‘new device feel,’ constituting approximately 60% of the overall impression. However, it’s the internal features that make up the remaining 40%, elevating the Galaxy S24+ to new heights.

Display Brilliance

The device boasts a higher display resolution of 1440x3120px, delivering a visually immersive experience. Notably, the display utilizes an LTPO panel, ensuring optimal performance and efficiency.

Powerhouse Battery

A substantial upgrade comes in the form of a 4,900mAh battery, an increase of 200mAh from its predecessor. This enhancement brings the Galaxy S24+ closer in battery capacity to the esteemed Galaxy S24 Ultra.

Exclusive Offers and Pre-Order Bonuses

Samsung sweetens the deal during the pre-order period, offering a compelling incentive for early adopters. While the standard package includes a USB-C cable, select retailers provide Samsung’s latest 25W adapter. Furthermore, Samsung extends a generous upgrade from 256GB to 512GB, catering to users with larger storage needs.

Trade-In Bonuses and Service Discounts

The pre-order perks extend beyond hardware upgrades, with Samsung offering trade-in bonuses and exclusive discounts on its array of services. This comprehensive package ensures that users not only acquire cutting-edge technology but also enjoy added value through these exclusive promotions.

The Galaxy S24: A Glimpse into the Future

Sharing a similar design language with the Galaxy S24+, the Galaxy S24 offers a slightly lower display resolution while retaining the LTPO panel technology. As we eagerly anticipate more details, stay tuned for an in-depth exploration of the Galaxy S24 in our upcoming content.

In conclusion, the Samsung Galaxy S24+ stands as a testament to the brand’s commitment to innovation and user satisfaction. With a refined design, vibrant display, and enhanced battery capacity, it caters to the discerning needs of tech enthusiasts. Whether you opt for the Cobalt Violet variant or explore other color options, the Galaxy S24+ promises an unparalleled smartphone experience

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.